Friday, February 25, 2011

MY MUSE




E' la mia fashion icon preferita, adorabile nel suo stile romantico, boho, con ispirazioni retro, girlish e vintage. Adoro il modo il cui mixa accessori, vestitini, stivali..insomma... I love Kate Bosworth ! Il suo stile fresco e easy è una vera fonte di ispirazione!
She's my favourite fashion icon, adorable in her romantic and boho style, with retro, girlish and vintage ispirations and details. I love the way she wears dresses with unique accessories, boots, jewels...well.. I ADORE KATE BOSWORTH! She's so inspiring for me! Love her!!!!

so simple but so stylish!

I ADORE THIS DRESS!!!!
SIMPLY AMAZING!
I ADORE THIS OUTFIT!!! I'M TRYING TO COPY IT!
I LOVE THOSE EARRINGS!
DIVINE!
THE BAS IS SO COOL!
WHAT ABOUT MY SWEETIES?

THANKS FOR READING AND FOLLOWING ME :)
GIVEAWAY COMING SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...