Wednesday, February 11, 2009

KOLEKSI FASHION : MINK COAT, JACKET, SEPATU KUALITAS


Green Cardigan: Stephanie Spencer. Ruffle Blouse: Sunny Leigh. Brown Plaid Slacks: Willi Smith. Ruffle Shoes: Mossimo. Necklace: Vintage.

I'm all ruffles! I really wasn't feeling very ruffle-y mood as I was continuing to have "issues" with the man, but never the less, was drawn to my delicate ruffle shirt and shoes. Thankfully all fighting subsided later in the day, and hopefully I will be feeling more myself soon...

I liked the idea of an easy cardigan layer over this silk blouse. My ruffle wrap is short sleeve, but has such a rich color and nice details that I hate to have it stored away all winter. A colorful cardigan was a perfect solution! -- I am also thinking of layering it under a dress, or under a blazer as well. Any other ideas from you fabulous fashionistas are always welcome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...